Use our online calorie calculator to determine roughly
how many calories you require day to day
For your weight in kilograms, divide your weight in pounds by 2.2: For example, if you weigh 165 pounds, divide by 2.2 to get 75 kg.
For your height in centimetres, multiply your height in inches by 2.54: If you’re 5’5”, or 65 inches, multiply by 2.54 to get 165.1 cm.
Regarding Activity Factor:
- If you’re sedentary (you work at a desk job and do very little exercise or housework): 1,396 x 1.2 = 1,675 calories
- If you’re lightly active (you go for long walks 1–3 days per week or do housework like cleaning and gardening): 1,396 x 1.375 = 1,920 calories
- If you’re moderately active (you’re moving most of the day and/or exercise with a moderate amount of effort 3–5 days of the week): 1,396 x 1.550 = 2,164 calories
- If you’re very active (you’re vigorously exercising or playing sports most days): 1,396 x 1.725 = 2,408 calories
- If you’re extra active (vigorous exercise or sports 6–7 days of the week plus a job which requires physical exertion): 1,396 x 1.9 = 2,652 calories